Lausatek smart wifi light switch,scientific electricity, green energy saving.
Control your devices from anywhere,just using the free app on your smartphone or tablet.
- Before going home you can open the air conditioning in the living room, open the bedroom warm light, ready to take a bath of hot water, to eliminate the fatigue of the day.
- If you want to go to the bathroom or go to other rooms after you turn off the lights, you can use the phone APP to open the lights in advance,there will never be any fear or accident,it is especially important for the elderly, children and people with disability.
- Before going to bed or going out, smartphone APP can turn off the lights at once
- Use Away-Mode to turn devices on and off at different times to give the appearance that someone is home while you are away.
- Turn on a light or coffee maker before you get out of bed,make your life more easier.
- Set schedules for daily life.Using the free app, you can schedule a lamp to turn on at sunset, or keep your house comfortable by scheduling a fan to turn before you arrive.
- Charge protection.One-touch key to set the device charging time, effectively prevent overcharge.Protect the phone charge, extend battery life, put an end to security risks.
- You won't have to worry that you accidentally left the iron or heater on again and conserving energy and helping you save on your electricity bill.
Shell Material: 94V0 fire retardant PC(Professional level)
Static Power Loss：≤0.5W
Lausatek smart light switch can not install type 118 plastic wall box and type 86 plastic wall box!
Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, District of Columbia, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, West Virginia, Wisconsin, Wyoming