Important notes before buying
1. Please double check the size of the switch and mounting plate. This wifi switch can only match 1 gang switch box, replacing triple switch in 1 gang wall box, not 3 gang box.
2. Please make sure there is a neutral wire in your switch box, which is required for installation.
3. Be sure the wiring is correct. Electric knowledge is required, otherwise please hire professional electrician.
How to set up for smart devices app remote control:
1. Install the switch to get blue LED indicator flashing, it accesses to pairing mode. (If the led not flash, cut off the power for 10 seconds, power on again and long press the blue button for 5 seconds to have it reset.)
2. Download free "ewelink "app to your phone and register an account as guided.
3. Click "+" to add device on app. Do as it asked to connect to wifi and rename the switch. Now use your phone to remote control lights on/off.
Smart switch works with Alexa
1. Click "Skills" in Amazon Alexa pp, and search the app name you have downloaded on your phone.
2. Choose the app and click "enable" button. Log in with the app account you registered above (not Alexa account) and click "Link now". Setting finished successfully.
3. Ask Alexa to discover device. It will find you named light switch and now just give voice command to turn on/off lamp.
Smart switch works with Google Home
1. Download "ewelink" app at your phone and register an account as it required.
2. In Google Home App, go the menu in top left and find 'Home Control'.
3. Click "add a device" and search "Smart life".
4. Sign up with your smart life account then you can use your google assistant to control the switch.
Please be reminded that Alexa can separately or group control the triple switch, while google home can only realize it as one device and control together.
Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, District of Columbia, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, West Virginia, Wisconsin, Wyoming
"CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME"